Biochem Consultancy Services Sdn Bhd offers services pertaining to environmental issues and occupational safety and health. Based on Malaysian regulation, specifically Environmental Quality Act, Factories and Machinery Act 1967 and the current Occupational Safety and Health Act 1994, factories and companies are required by law to conduct certain tests and analyses. This is to ensure that the environment is not polluted by industrial emissions and the employees’ safety and health in the workplace are being protected.
We offer you a range of services conducted by a team of experienced competent persons using state of the art equipment and instruments. We believe in working with clients to meet their regulatory commitments in addition to providing solutions to enhance workplace conditions.
||• Chemical Health Risk Assessment (CHRA)
• Chemical Monitoring at the work place (to determine employee exposure to chemicals)
• Local Exhaust Ventilation (LEV) performance examination &
• Workplace noise monitoring
• Boundary/Border Noise Monitoring
• Environmental air & source emission testing
• Indoor Air Quality review & assessment (IAQ)
• Generator Set Test
• Mobile Audiometric Testing (On Site)
• Indoor Lighting Monitoring
• Waste Water Characterization Work including waste treatment systems and monthly maintenance of such systems
• Safety Training – General Workplace Safety, Safe Handling of Chemicals